The FBI’s Art Crime Team
- RANDOLPH J. DEATON IV, Supervisory Special Agent, Art Crime Program Manager, FBI
- CHRISTOPHER MCKEOGH, Special Agent, New York Division, FBI
- JAKE ARCHER, Special Agent, Philadelphia Division, FBI
- K.T. NEWTON, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- DR. SHARON FLESCHER, Executive Director, IFAR
Mark your calendars for this exciting and very special IFAR Evening when members of the FBI’s Art Crime Team and its new head, Randy Deaton (as of August 2021), introduce us to the workings of the Team and the FBI’s Art Crime Program, including discussion of several art fraud and theft cases. Q&A will follow the talks.
This program follows several IFAR Evenings about the FBI, including “The New FBI Art Crime Team,” June 8, 2005 and “The FBI’s Role in Art Fraud and Theft,” November 14, 2000.
REGISTRATION: Click on This Link to Eventbrite
About IFAR: Established 50 years ago, the International Foundation for Art Research (IFAR) is a not-for-profit educational and research organization dedicated to integrity in the visual arts. We work at the intersection of art scholarship, art law, and the public interest. index.jpg
International Foundation for Art Research (IFAR)
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 935
New York, NY 10110