Presentations from the USA at the Washington Conference
- Dr. Konstantin Akinsha, Research Director, Project of Documentation of Wartime Cultural Losses, United States, 'Presenter Statement', p. 105.
- Gilbert S. Edelson, Administrative Vice President and Counsel, Art Dealers Association of America, 'Presenter Statement', p. 101.
- Philippe de Montebello, Director, Metropolitan Museum of Art, U.S. Association of Art Museum Directors Task Force, 'Principles to Address Nazi-Confiscated Art', p. 115.
- Lynn Nicholas, Independent Scholar, 'Presenter Statement', p. 11.
- Professor Jonathan Petropoulos, Loyola College, 'Art Looting during the Third Reich: An Overview with Recommendations for Further Research', p. 3.
- Colonel Seymour J. Pomrenze, First Director, Offenbach Archival Depot, 'Personal Reminiscences of the Offenbach Archival Depot, 1946 - 49: Fulfilling International and Moral Obligations', p. 85.
- Earl A. Powell III, Director, National Gallery of Art, 'Presenter Statement', p. 31.
- Dr. Abby Smith, Director, Council on Library and Information Resources, 'Recovering the Past: How Books and Archives Matter', p. 57.
- Ori Z. Soltes, Former Director, Klutznick National Jewish Museum, United States, 'Spoliated and Restitutable Art and Their Databases', p. 109.
- Ronald Tauber, Chairman,The Art Loss Register, 'Restitution of Looted Art: A Practical Approach', p. 97.
- Robert Vanni, New York Public Library, 'Opening Statement', p. 53.
- Presentations from the United States Holocaust Memorial Council at the Washington Conference
Proceedings of the Washington Conference on Holocaust-Era Assets, November 30-December 3 1998, Washington: Government Printing Office.
Also available online at http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/assets/index.HTM, accessed 2 April 2014.